In November each year, Catholic parishes across the U.S. take up a second collection for the Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD). Of the funds collected in the Diocese of Davenport, 25% becomes available for distribution to projects within the diocese. The other 75% of the funds are forwarded to the national CCHD office for investment in projects around the country, including projects in our Diocese, which address the causes of poverty and injustice. Please click here to learn about CCHD Annual Collection.
All grants must be postmarked by May 31 in order to be considered at the June Board meeting.
Catholic Campaign for Human Development Local Grant Criteria (PDF Rev. October-2011)
Catholic Campaign for Human Development Grant Agreement (PDF Dec -2010)
Notice: The Catholic Campaign for Human Development Grant Agreement must be completed and submitted with the grant request.